Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Swimming lessons

Kia ora everyone,

Our swimming lessons started on Monday and it was lots of fun!  Swimming lessons this week will run on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (not Wednesday because of our school trip).  Here are some photos of the day.  Please don't forget to bring your togs and towel on these days.

Swimming groups:

Group 1: Rasheed, Hamiora, Hauroa, Toni, Jamie-Lee, Rashantie

Group 2:  Faith, Atanda, Amanda, Fetuli, Ngaire, Mya, Chelsea, Estherbella

Group 3:  Kelis, Antuarne, Mercedez, Chris, Kelis, Roseena, Emanuel, Ben, Sapphire.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 5,
    You all look like you are enjoying learning to swim.
    I wish I could join you in the pool as it has been so very hot back at school.
    What has been the best part of your lesson so far and what are you looking forward to being able to do that you couldn't do before?
    So happy to help out the children who need togs and towels.
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moira and Ruma 5. It was amazing to meet you all today and I've enjoyed having a read of some of your sharing. I really hope I get a chance to come back again for longer. I'd also love to share your blog with some of the classes I work with in Central-West Auckland. James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia orana Ruma 5, I can see you look like you are enjoying yourselves swimming. I bet you are good at kicking with the flutterboards.

    ReplyDelete